Aspire XC 703G, question about BYOC

MoeP
MoeP Member Posts: 50 New User

I get this window on my screen when I start up in the morning and want to know how to stop it.

BYOC.jpg

Appreciate any help on this. Thanks

Best Answer

• TeresaHsu
    TeresaHsu Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter
    Answer ✓

Hi Moep,

I can sense how you feel and sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. You can click Cancel or the close icon at the upper-right corner to close it.

You can try the steps below to solve the problem:

1. Go to [Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features] and uninstall [Acer Portal] and [AOP Framework].
    2. Download and install [Acer Portal] on Windows PC from Acer BYOC Apps website.
    3. Make sure both [Acer Portal] and [AOP Framework] are in [Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features]. Please confirm that [Acer Portal] on the desktop is the latest version 3.09.2002.

After that, please try to check whether it is improved. Hope it will help.

Acer BYOC Apps Support

Answers

• TeresaHsu
    TeresaHsu Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter
    Answer ✓

Hi Moep,

I can sense how you feel and sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. You can click Cancel or the close icon at the upper-right corner to close it.

You can try the steps below to solve the problem:

1. Go to [Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features] and uninstall [Acer Portal] and [AOP Framework].
    2. Download and install [Acer Portal] on Windows PC from Acer BYOC Apps website.
    3. Make sure both [Acer Portal] and [AOP Framework] are in [Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features]. Please confirm that [Acer Portal] on the desktop is the latest version 3.09.2002.

After that, please try to check whether it is improved. Hope it will help.

Acer BYOC Apps Support

• MoeP

Thank you, will let you know how it goes.

• MoeP

Started up this morning and no BYOC window, Thank you.