Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Aspire Switch 10 (SW5-011-18R3) drivers missing after win 10 reinstall

mjohn112mjohn112 Member Posts: 1

So a problem occured in which I had to completely reinstall the OS on an aspire switch. I installed a clean copy of windows 10 (via usb) Upon completion I was missing drivers for several pieces of hardware, Checking the driver section of support yielded no useful results.

obviously it's way out of warranty, backup media wasn't created, etc. (this was a 2in1 belonging to a relative) anyway, I kind of need to be able to get the drivers that i'm missing as one of the ones that didn't install was the audio drivers for the built in speakers. Beyond that the built in microphone isn't registering, and neither is the brightness sensor. However eight different devices are coming up with "Unknown Device" and the PCI Encryption/Decryption controller is also reporting that the drivers for it are not installed.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

FAQ & Answers