Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

In Acer Aspire V3-571 auto scrolling issues. Scroll not working..any help?

Hassan1Hassan1 Posts: 5Member

I updated my OS to windwos 10 and my auto scroll is not working now. I tried to update and even unistall ELAN driver but of no use. any help please?

FAQ & Answers

• -Justin-Justin Posts: 2,362Member Seasoned Practitioner

Hassan1,

Remove the touchpad drivers and let Windows 10 install them again, see if that fixes it. Smiley Happy

• Hassan1Hassan1 Posts: 5Member
    I removed the driver and restarted it and now window ran into a problem. It gives that blue screen with error and despite of the fact that I restarted many times even in safe mode but it is stuck there. Now what should I do as it is even worse that I am unable to use my pc at all. Kindly help

Hassan1,

If you can get in to safe mode perform a system restore to when it was working, and start from there.

I reinstalled the window after it crashed. Now the scroll starts working once I goto control panel snd open mouse and then close it. However now my wifi driver is out of order. I am.unable to find it online for my acer aspire v3-571. For windows 10.

It is working well now. both the wifi driver and mouse's auto scrolling.

Thank you for your help.

Hassan1,

Awesome, glad you have it working for you again!