Stock ROM/Firmware Acer Iconia One 8 ( b1-810 ) HD

miksam
miksam Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives

Hello, i just rooted my tablet and now the camera isn't working (maybe i've did something wrong) and now i want to know where to find the stock rom and flash it. Can someone help? thank you.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

I think that model is new enough that they don't have the ROM image online yet. You'll have to contact support for it.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Herman01
    Herman01 Member Posts: 2 New User
    you can upload a backup acer tablet b1-810 please
  • Herman01
    Herman01 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I need that backup to restore acer b1-810
  • phiatt
    phiatt Member Posts: 8 New User

Hi miksam,

I know this is may be a bit late, I ran into the same thing.  But fortuantly I had bought the little woman the same model and was able to create a backup from her tablet.  So now, I have a viable backup image of the OS, and a method to restore everything.  So if you are still in need, let me know.

• Heygael
    Heygael Member Posts: 6 New User

Hi I have the same problem, can you please upload your backup?

• phiatt

I would be happy too, unfortuantly at the moment I am on my way to work and it will be in the morning before I can get to it.

• Heygael

I would be amazing if you help me with it, you can upload in mega o zippyshare? Or how your goin' to do it?

Sorry for my english

• phiatt

Not sure yet, but will let you know when it's ready. Do you need instructions to complete the reflash?

• Heygael

Well I have the vampirefoo recovery, i think it's from there but if isn't I need instructions jaja

• phiatt

Ok Guys,

I apoligize for the delay, I fell asleep while up loading.  I do not have a premium account on any file hosting service, so this will only be available for 20 days.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/599807/Acer_B1-810.zip

In the zip contains the image, abridged instructions and the utility used to reflash the rom, good luck.

• Kathy-1
    Kathy-1 Member Posts: 167 Die Hard WiFi Icon

Hello everyone,

While our members are generally eager to provide useful information, be advised that Acer does not validate third party external links for downloads and is not responsible for them.

We also cannot attest to the safety of third party websites.

Acquiring files through such links is at the user’s own risk.

• Heygael
    It was all good and all the sudden it says can't mount data!
  • phiatt

Does the PC say that or the tablet?

• Heygael
    The tablet, do you have whatsapp to send you the images?
  • Heygael
    Forget it, I make again the restore and it works, this is the solución, thanks man.
  • phiatt

At the moment I am at work, I ran into the same problem, but cannot remember what caused it. Try a Google search, you will need Android ADB driver installed or it will not work.

• phiatt

Cool, glad to hear.

• JOE1995
    JOE1995 Member Posts: 1 New User

HEY I CANT GET THE DOWNLINK LINK TO THE BACKUP, IF POSSIBLE PLEASE SEND ME A NEW ONE 

• phiatt

Sure, but I will have to upload it agian.  It may be tomorrow before I can get to it.

• xas
    xas Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi,
    Please can you help me to have the b1-810 firmware 
    Thank you
    Xas