One-Year free Office 365 Activatíon

dkakunsi
dkakunsi Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives

How to activate the one-year-free Office 365 subscription? I have Acer One 10 (S1001). Thank you.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder

If your Acer computer came with a 1 year Office 365 subscription, you will have 6 months to activate it with Microsoft.

Use the following steps to activate your Office 365 subscription. Before you begin make sure your computer has internet access.

1. From the Start Screen, locate and click on the Office tile.
    2. Click Activate after Office 365 is verified on your system.
    3. Enter you Microsoft Account when prompted.
    4. Verify your Country and Language, then click Continue.
    5. Click Install from the MyAccount page.
    6. After Office installs, click Next to continue.
    7. Click Next.
    8. Select your Office background, then click Next.
    9. Click Take a look or No, thanks.
    10. Click All done! You will now see Office applications in the Apps List and they can be pinned to Start.

If you have to reinstall Office, login to your MyAccount page, and then click Deactivate Install. After deactivating that installation, click Install. This will install your existing subscription of Office 365.

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.png to say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

• keithveigas
    keithveigas Member Posts: 3 New User

hey guys , does office 365 come preloaded with acer one (s1001) ?? tell me did u recieve the 25 digit activation code in the box ? how did u get the code ?? 

• DAFFY9
    DAFFY9 Member Posts: 1 New User

I don't see any Office tile on Win10.  The first thing I saw said upgrade to Win 10, then I saw an Office 365 card that said to activate free Office go to tile on Win8 - too late!

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder

I saw a brief "1 year free" blurb but since I have the real Office 2013, didn't pay much attention.

• pauline901
    pauline901 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited December 2019
    The following answer helped me out in resolving my issue. On the 

contrary I have another query in this regard that I am going through a 

the problem that whenever I am going ahead and trying to sign in to a 

Microsoft cloud service such as Office 365, Microsoft Azure I am 

getting  the following error message from ADFS that "There was a 

problem accessing the site. Try to browse to the site again."I have 

contacted the help desk and followed out their guidelines as told office 365 login
    . Suggest us if anything I have missed out.
  • nithinragavsundar
    nithinragavsundar Member Posts: 1 New User
    I often get a message that Office isn't associated with "my email ID" and even after trying all new IDS (MS IDs) as well. Unable to activate the product and I have 3 days to do it.