3D Vision on Acer Aspire V3

bassamelali
bassamelali Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello i have an Aspire V3 9653 with Nvidia Geforce 760M and Intel Graphics HD as graphics processors. Due to nvidia optimus, 3d vision cannot be ran at all as it says "Primary display adapter does not support 3d vision". That is because it is recognizing the Intel Card as the main adapter and not the nvidia. I tried the Nvidia Control Panel thing where you choose between Intel and Nvidia for programs, still didnt work. Tried disabling the Intel Card from Device Manager and still it didn't work. There is no option in the BIOS to switch off Optimus even after an update. I also tried using the HDMI to an HD tv and still nothing works. Basically i need my computer to recognize the nvidia card as the primary display adapter, how can i do that?

Answers

• HK53T
    HK53T Member Posts: 767 Die Hard WiFi Icon

the system does not support nvidia 3D optimus

• jbraz
    jbraz Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi HK53T,

I've the same problem with my (brand new) Aspire V3-772 with a GTX-850M.

I've bought it because it has a GTX-850M, nowhere it was said that it has (also) an incoroporated intel HD graphics, so at leats it should be possible to disable the incorporated intel HD graphics.

Do you know when acer will realease a bug fix that allow to disable the intel HD graphics or the optimus batery optimization?

thanks in advance for any help,

jbraz