My tab inconia a 100 only show acer logo

cazadorcuh
cazadorcuh Member Posts: 1 New User

Iam try reset de tab and only see android whit redexclamation  symbol

Best Answer

• Joshua188
    Joshua188 Member Posts: 523 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

This could be an issue with the Android Operating system. You may want to look into manual reset on the Tablet using the Volume button, power button and the screen rotation lock. If this fails the issue may be with the hardware and if the unit is in warranty I would recommend calling into the support for help on this issue. Hope all goes well with the reload. Please feel free to ask if you need help with the steps of the manual reload.

Answers

• Joshua188
    Joshua188 Member Posts: 523 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

This could be an issue with the Android Operating system. You may want to look into manual reset on the Tablet using the Volume button, power button and the screen rotation lock. If this fails the issue may be with the hardware and if the unit is in warranty I would recommend calling into the support for help on this issue. Hope all goes well with the reload. Please feel free to ask if you need help with the steps of the manual reload.

• gwendarr
    gwendarr Member Posts: 1 New User

My acer is no longer under warrenty and I was trying to update and in the process I got some weird message and the robot.  Tried rebooting with volume button and on and off switch  and still nothing.  Anyone have any other suggestions?

• Joana
    Joana ACE Posts: 1,289 Pioneer

qual o modelo do seu computador? e onde você está localizada?

Se a minha resposta ajudou, marque como resolvido! Obrigada 
This discussion has been closed.