Acer nitro 5-Temperature issues, Is this same for everyone who has installed windows 11 24h2 ver.

Krishna010
Krishna010 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 11 in Nitro Gaming

My acer nitro 5 is not working well. All the thermal's related solutions have been done. I have changed the thermal paste also clean the vent even I have uplifted its back but also when I open my bluestacks 5 and run freefire my fps drops also temperature increases and stuck to 92 degrees. Temperature will significantly fall when I close bluestacks is this my pc issue or windows or bluestacks. Suggest me what to do guys????

[Edited the topic title to include model number]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,314 Trailblazer
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,711 Trailblazer
    edited October 10

Its definitely "Bluestacks games and your Nitro setup issue(s)" as those are normal temps as the Nitro AN515-58 12th Gen cpu is designed for those temps of the following

• 92°C CPU Tcc
    • 98°C CPU
    • Prochot 100°C shutdown

I've got an 11th Gen i7/RTX3050/32GB ram 3 years old Nitro with Win-11 24H2 installed and it hasn't lost any fps or increased its temps at all and as a matter of a fact, it performs about 10% quicker with 24H2 version OS build 26100.2033. make sure that your Nitro has the last bios and all firmware installed on top of the 24H2 updates. Good luck and hope this helps you out some.

The below caption is my Nitro Sense temps after the laptop has been under working conditions for 3.5 hours in a room temp of 28C (82.4F) with the 24H2 installed, which and also the Nitro Sense App had to be reinstalled after the 24H2 version update.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Krishna010

Yes your condition was on normal workload my acer without opening anything gives the same temperature. But when i open bluestacks temperature climb upto 80-93 degrees .

i have everything tinstalled perfectly i did a clean installation of 24h2 from Microsoft website. Also the nitro sense is not working fine it is just increasing and decreasing the fan speed annoyingly i don't know why . My acer consist of 12500H processor. Can anyone tell me whether it a software issue or hardware one . It will be one year old then i cannot claim warranty anymore.

• Krishna010

Also your nitro is abit different then mine i have a 2022 model acer nitro 5 i512500h 16gbs ram and windows 11 24h2 installed in it. Everything is fine until I don't connect charger in it or i don't open bluestacks . My temperature are fine when it is in normal conditions but when i try to open such apps it act crazy.

if i reset bios to default will that solve my issue . Can i reset bios values to default ?

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,711 Trailblazer

Your Nitro is the model AN515-58 laptop with the i5-12500H cpu, and if you changed any bios settings change them back to default, as you don't need to change anything on these laptops, play all the games in the NVidia GeForce Experience settings, the "Bluestacks games" are not supported but allot of games are, also your laptop cpu/gpu are designed to run at 100°C CPU and VGA at 95°C to shutdown, so 80-93 degrees are the range that these laptops run at or even higher within games. The only problem is if your laptop reaches 100°C and shuts down. I suggest that you also buy a good laptop gaming tablet cooler as they help considerably.

if the Nitro Sense last version 3.01.3052_20230420 worked with 23H2 then it should work with 24H2 if you did an update as a clean install would have deleted all the previous settings for all apps that you had on 23H2. If the NS last version doesn't install in 24H2 try the first version 3.01.3044_20220531 for your laptop. Good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍