Predator PH315-53 laptop keeps restarting and stuck on Logo screen

Vigneshnvdesigner09
Vigneshnvdesigner09 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 3 in Predator Laptops

Model Number: Predator PH315-53

my laptop is keep restarting again & again. whenever i turn on it just keep restarting only the logo is visible and then again it restart

[Edited the thread to add model name and issue detail to the title]

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,140 Pathfinder

@Vigneshnvdesigner09
    Try to do a power reset by turning the laptop off, unplugging the charger, and hold the power for 15 seconds.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 558

Sounds like the CPU is overheating. When was the last time the thermal module, fans, heatsinks & processors were cleaned and re-pasted? This is considered normal maintenance and should be done annually if the machine was heavily used especially for gaming and video apps.

—————————————————————

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful.

• Vigneshnvdesigner09

@AnhEZ28 but it keep happening always. i need a solution.
    https://youtu.be/fEQ63kYdaK0

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,140 Pathfinder

@Vigneshnvdesigner09

I suspect might be a stuck power button. You can press and wiggle it around to make sure the contact is completely released.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Vigneshnvdesigner09

@Axxo recently one i have done the thermal checking and cleaning. last i had faced the same issue where i went to the service center they told me its a motherboard issue and they charged me something around 7k.

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,616 Trailblazer

That is either that the EC programmed chip is freezing and the laptop goes into a loop or the EC chip is faulty and your laptop will not boot because of that and the EC chip need replacing.

PH315-53 EC chip

First try a hard reset by taking the back cover off take the main battery out and disconnect the bios battery, get a pair of steel tweezers and short the bios batteries mobo plug +&- pins with the tweezers to reset CMOS and then take the ram out, leave the laptop like that for 15 min and reconnect all components, if you have 2x ram modules only connect one alternatively to see if its not the ram that is faulty and doing the boot loop, if the laptop doesn't boot after this hard reset then you need to take your laptop to a Technician as your laptops EC chip needs replacing and reprograming with a new chip so that your laptop will boot. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍