Intel wireless AC 9560 Code 10 - Aspire A317-33, Intel host SD not working either

HelpLou71
HelpLou71 Member Posts: 16 New User
edited 5:00PM in Aspire Laptops

Hello

Can anyone help with resolving this issue? Ive been onto Microsoft support all day reinstalling the drivers etc etc but nothing is working.

Windows 11 installed - what can I do to get it working?

Also Intel host SD not working either

I am hard wired into the router to get internet as there is no options for wifi.

Answers

• HelpLou71

Hello

Well no one seems to have given a solution as yet so I'll tell you what I have done. I have gone to Darty in France and bought myself a tp-link mini wireless USB adapter as I need my laptop to connect to the internet (wireless) for work purposes, it was €15 and has connected to my wifi at home.

The problem still exists with the Intel wireless AC adapter after countless updates, shut downs BIOS resets etc ect, I give up..

Just in case anyone else is stuck!!

Regards

• HELLO! Have you tried disconnecting the lithium battery and the wireless network card? Also, what is the bios version?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,800 Trailblazer

Downoad, unzip & try installing this 9560 driver.

Jack E/NJ

• HelpLou71
  • HelpLou71

I cant get to the battery or adapter without taking the laptop apart?

I dont know how to find the bios number?

• JackE

Post a screenshot of Device Manager as it opens without manually expanding any folders.

Jack E/NJ

• HelpLou71

Here is the screenshot

• HelpLou71

Properties

• HelpLou71

Does this mean anything to anyone?!

• HelpLou71

Is it a hardware issue? Maybe needs replacing?

Thanks for any help :)

• Peloton
    Peloton Member Posts: 2 New User

I have the same problem with my Aspire A317-33.
    Although my laptop has Wireless-AC 9462 driver/adapter.

Problem started after Win11 update (KB5043145) last week, so I doubt it`s really a hardware issue.

• HelpLou71

So did you fix it?

If its not a hardware issue and the drivers wont fix it, what am I supposed to do?

Microsoft support cant fix it, its still under warranty do I take it back to the shop?

• JackE

(1) Uncheck box to disable fast startup option in ControlPanel's power button app.

(2) Then right click and uninstall the 9560 and SD host controller drivers in DeviceManager. Exit without reinstalling anything.

(3) Shut down Windows normally. Wait a few moments.

(4) Turn machine back on.

(5) Don't try to do or install anything except post another screenshot of Device Manager.

Jack E/NJ

• HelpLou71

Hello

I deleted them but they came back when I restarted!

• JackE

What devices are plugged into the external ports?

Jack E/NJ

• HelpLou71
  • JackE

What happens to Device Manager after rebooting with only the mouse connected?

Jack E/NJ

• HelpLou71

Seems to be the same..

• Peloton
    Peloton Member Posts: 2 New User

No fix yet.

I still have warranty, so I will be contacting maintenance tomorrow.