we need new OEM based intel graphics driver for an Nitro515-56.

hoc
hoc Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
edited 2:31PM in Nitro Gaming

I'm using acer nitro an151-56 i5 with 1650 GPU.

I'm using latest windows stable/insider i reinstall /clen install windows and try to update graphics driver because some software not support old graphics driver like adobe , so i install NVidia latest driver and perfectly installed but in task manager NVidia GPU shows as gpu0 and intel shows gpu1 , and when i try to install intel driver it make my display black and I can't see anything until i restart my laptop or reinstall driver with same setup using second display which work fine because connected to NVidia HDMI port but its cause issue when there is no secondary display connected, i tried reinstall windows several time , try to go back OEM based intel drive then update again ,same issue , that's why we need new intel driver from acer OEM based for our an515-56.

[Edited the topic title to include model number].

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,251 Trailblazer

Hello! Are you trying to download the driver directly from this website?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • hoc
    hoc Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter

I tried 3 different way , first this website second intel drive updater application, 3rd third-party website like techpowerup to download driver update