how do i turn sound down in acer nitro ED240QS monitor through ps5.

Torim
Torim Member Posts: 4 New User
edited September 17 in Monitors

I’ve tried turning it down via settings on the PlayStation but it isn’t doing anything

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,401 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

From the User Manual:

I believe you have the joystick type (3-2) on the back of your monitor.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey

Typically the on screen display menu has a volume control setting…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Torim

there are no buttons at all to turn the sound down, there was no remote control that came with it either

• billsey
    Answer ✓

From the User Manual:

I believe you have the joystick type (3-2) on the back of your monitor.

• Torim

thanks so much for sending this through but I went to Curry’s today where I bought it from and they said there is no ability to turn the sound down on the monitor. It has to be done from the PlayStation. I’ve previously followed the instructions as you’ve given above but it doesn’t do anything and sound ks just as loud. Whilst at Curry’s today they suggested I buy a Media Remote for the PlayStation which will then enable me to turn the sound down. The remote works with the PS5 on all functions apart from turning the sound down. It’s so strange!

• Torim

brilliant, I’ve managed to do it now. Thanks so much for your help!

• billsey

Glad I could help, we're so used to having buttons that the joystick can be a little awkward…