Next@Acer IFA 2024: Predator Orion 7000

Ingrid-Acer
Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,580 Community Administrator
edited September 5 in Predator Desktops

The Predator Orion 7000 is a gaming monster promising next-gen performance and AI support that will excite even the most competitive gamers.

• Up to a state-of-the-art NVIDIA GeForce RTX™4090 GPU
  • Predator CycloneX 360
  • AI-powered DLSS

Learn more

Comments

• Intelvidia
    Intelvidia Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Right on you guys are doing good stuff over there I own a acer predator 3000 desktop and a acer nitro 5 laptop

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,580 Community Administrator

Thank you for your comment! We are thrilled about this product and appreciate your enthusiasm. 🤗

• JarrodParker
    JarrodParker Member Posts: 1 New User

I purchased an Acer Predator Orion 7000 PO7-650-UR12 Gaming Desktop in May and have been very happy with it. Recently it began crashing during game play (Civ VI and Strategic Command) and wouldn't play videos on Steam. In making sure all my drivers were up to date, Windows update had an Acer firmware update, which I downloaded and installed. Now the computer only comes on for a few seconds before turning itself off again. What do I do to fix this?

• tech6g
    tech6g Member Posts: 3 New User

The Acer Predator Orion 7000 is a high-performance gaming desktop designed for enthusiasts seeking top-tier power and aesthetics. It features up to 12th or 13th Gen Intel Core i9 processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 or 40 series GPUs, delivering exceptional performance for demanding games and applications. The chassis has a sleek, futuristic design with customizable RGB lighting, clear side panels, and efficient cooling solutions, including multiple Predator FrostBlade fans. With support for up to 64GB DDR5 RAM and ample storage options like SSD and HDD, the Orion 7000 is ideal for gamers and creators looking for a premium, future-proof setup.