Predatos sense just not showing anything at all on helios 16

ApplePie59
ApplePie59 Member Posts: 2 New User

So I literally bought this laptop yesterday got it in today and went to do some configuring and porting the data from my old laptop to this one. Eventually got ready to fully look into predatorsense, problem first already started with the rgb lighting for the keyboard where it wouldn't work at all. The app itself was fine. Managed to get the lighting to work as that was a thing in task manager of sorts. After a short gaming sessions to test this thing out I eventually shut it off to get dinner. Now turning it back on to play another game and noticed I couldn't change my performance with the button. Went to the predator app and was met with this screen.

Needless to say I'm slowly growing frustraded because i've tried everything. Reinstalling, installing older versions, installing other versions, restarting. Everything I could find online.

I gotta add, everytime I boot off my computer I hear a windows error sound before it shuts off. I can't see what it is as apps don't get displayed either that could be stalling the shut off.

Please I literally just got this laptop today, someone tell me there's a fix for this :((

Best Answer

• ApplePie59
    ApplePie59 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Answer ✓

okay so, to get back at this. It literally just fixed itself? I ran a few big scans as this laptop is brand new and downloaded all the updates it recommended, restarted my computer and I was fine! Next day it did the exact same but again after a quick restart it fixed itself. I haven't had the problem ever since

Answers