acer A515-57G I want to ram upgrade, need suitable RAM

DEC1412
DEC1412 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 16 in Aspire Laptops

i have a acer A515-57G i want to upgrade my ram. so can you suggest suitable ram type for my device

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,621 Pathfinder
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓

Then buy same speed Ram set 2x8 For 16GB Dual channel and 2×16 for 32GB Dual channel.

(Check ram speed from Task Manager>memory tab)

I trust crucial rams

Make sure you don't buy any XMP ram

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • serverflake
    serverflake Member Posts: 4 New User
    Answer ✓

For upgrading the RAM on your Acer A515-57G, it's important to ensure compatibility for optimal performance. I recommend checking the laptop's specifications to determine the supported RAM type, speed, and maximum capacity. Generally, most laptops use DDR4 RAM.

Now, regarding your business keyword serverflake exclusive MT36JS1FG72PZ-1G9K1, it seems to be related to server memory rather than laptop memory. Ensure you're looking for a DDR4 laptop RAM module for your Acer A515-57G. If you have specific requirements or preferences, consider a reputable brand like Corsair, Crucial, or Kingston for reliable options.

Keep in mind the laptop's limitations, such as the maximum supported RAM capacity and the number of RAM slots available. If you provide more details about your laptop's specifications, I can help you find a suitable RAM upgrade within those constraints.

Answers

• GAMING6698
    edited November 2023

Your laptop support maximum 32GB Ram (By 16GB+16GB)

How much ram is installed in your laptop currently? Is it single Channel or dual?.

Download and install CPU-Z then Post screenshot or SPD/MEMORY TAB. (BOTH SLOTS SCREENSHOT IN SPD TAB)

• GAMING6698
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓

Then buy same speed Ram set 2x8 For 16GB Dual channel and 2×16 for 32GB Dual channel.

(Check ram speed from Task Manager>memory tab)

I trust crucial rams

Make sure you don't buy any XMP ram

• @DEC1412

I would like to provide some additional info which will really help you. 

Kindly go through the details given below.  The info provided below will be very helpful to get the current memory and ssd details of your computer and the options to upgrade it.  

Please visit the website given below.  There is an option to  "start your scan "  and " select your computer " .  Please chose the options and try it.  It will show you the memory and SSD’s details and the best upgrade options for you.. 

https://www.crucial.com/

It will tell you what you currently have and what you can add for memory and SSD's. 

Note: If you decide to buy you can always compare the prices by visiting other websites or stores and then you can decide.  We are providing the info of scan app just to show you the upgrade options.  You can even download similar scan apps from other memory upgrade websites too. 

To check the compatibility of ram which you can use on your computer.. Get CPUz and check it with that in SPD section of all the RAM and specs that you have, its a quick and simple way to check all OEM specs and what you have in your system. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• serverflake
    Answer ✓

For upgrading the RAM on your Acer A515-57G, it's important to ensure compatibility for optimal performance. I recommend checking the laptop's specifications to determine the supported RAM type, speed, and maximum capacity. Generally, most laptops use DDR4 RAM.

Now, regarding your business keyword serverflake exclusive MT36JS1FG72PZ-1G9K1, it seems to be related to server memory rather than laptop memory. Ensure you're looking for a DDR4 laptop RAM module for your Acer A515-57G. If you have specific requirements or preferences, consider a reputable brand like Corsair, Crucial, or Kingston for reliable options.

Keep in mind the laptop's limitations, such as the maximum supported RAM capacity and the number of RAM slots available. If you provide more details about your laptop's specifications, I can help you find a suitable RAM upgrade within those constraints.

• serverflake

Acer A515-57G can be upgraded with 16GB memory module
    like Kingston-KCP426SD8 or Samsung M471A2K43EB1-CTD

• serverflake

Please ignore the previous comment. Here is our recommendation:
    Acer A515-57G can be upgraded with 16GB memory module
    like Kingston-KCP426SD8 or Samsung M471A2K43EB1-CTD