Aspire TC-895 Which cpu's does this system support for a upgrade?

sprucetp
sprucetp Member Posts: 4 New User
edited December 2023 in Aspire and Veriton Desktops

Hi!

Which cpu's does this system support for a upgrade?

Part number: DG.BEZEQ.001

Best regards

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• sprucetp

Current cpu is 10400F.

• OHello! This site can help: https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Aspire-TC-895/199224

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

You should be able to replace it with any of the other 10th gen CPUs with the same TDP, so your i5-10400F could work with an i7-10700F instead without issue. Some systems will also support the i9-10900F as well, and if you get a good enough price the i7-10700 without F would work as well, you just won't be able to use the onboard GPU in that model.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • sprucetp

Ok, I was thinking if the system would support i9-10900F, it runs quite hot I've heard, but an extra chassi fan and better cpu cooler may be helpful?

• This site can help: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/201841/intel-b460-chipset/compatible.html

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sprucetp

Looks like the i9 is compatible, thinking of pairing it with an Deepcool AN600 to keep things cool.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

Look in the gaming desktops section here, they suggest the Noctua coolers are the best choice. Your TC-895 is comparable in size to a Predator Orion 3000 model IIRC.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.