Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52 Camera Driver Doesn't Exist on the laptop help!

HeroSpace
HeroSpace Member Posts: 4 New User

Sorry I'm new to posting and the forums so I don't know if this is gonna end up in the right place ):

Bought my Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52 Part NO: NH.Q54SA.003 back early 2020 so it does not have warrenty anymore, but my problem is that I only now need to use the Camera app, but when I open it it gives me the error code 0xA00F4244 (NoCamerasAreAttached)

but the specs for the laptop list a webcam as a built in device, I tried troble shooting the camera app, then ultimately ended up re installing windows 10

but I could not find it in the device manager including the hidden devices section

I went through a microsoft support assissistant who tried to help me through remote access but he couldn't solve the problem in the end and told me to contact the Acer Manufacturer for the accurate camera driver designed for my pc.

I just don't know where or how to contact them for the Accurate camera driver any help is appreciated, can give more pc details if needed ☹️

Answers