acer aspire 5 A514-53-36CJ Why is it like this?

Memets2122
Memets2122 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in Aspire Laptops

Hi i have an acer aspire 5 A514-53-36CJ

And i had this screen trouble for almost a year now started at november 2022 well i was not able to get it repaired since i didnt have the money and the warranty was also gone and now im planning to get it fixed by myself. I tried everything before like reinstalling drivers, reformating laptop, and updating everything nothing happen. i used this laptop with a external display since i had no problems with it prolly a hardware problem, But is it the lcd itself or the ribbon cable so i know what to buy

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,235 Pathfinder

@Memets2122 try to close or open the lid at a different angle to see if it has any differences.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Does this problem also appear in the bios and when you connect an external monitor?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Memets2122

Tinkerer

edited September 2023

@AnhEZ28 Thank you for commenting it is still the same any ideas?

• Memets2122

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho if I enter the bios via laptop screen it still has the problem and when I connect an external monitor it's all normal any thoughts?

• Memets2122

Tinkerer

Hi @egydiocoelho yes it does in bios but with an external monitor it is practically normal like nothing is wrong

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,235 Pathfinder

@Memets2122 seems like the LCD is faulty. I suggest taking the laptop to a PC repair shop and letting them test and replace the new LCD for you.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)