Way to enable BOTH discrete and dedicated graphics on TC-1760

As soon as I put in my graphics card in the TC-1760 the discrete card was greyed out in BIOS. I know this is an automatic feature but I read somewhere about a way to bypass this by installing dedicated card after doing something. I want to use those 2 HDMI outputs also.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

Noe, as far as I know Acer doesn't have any workaround to allow both onboard graphics with a discrete GPU installed.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,448 Trailblazer
    edited August 2023

Come on fugadug stop being so negative towards the Acer TC-16xx or TC-17xx desktop range🤣! Just because you have these over the top demands for your TC-1660s BIOS to be expandable blah blah, please stop downgrading these products and being so negative, as every post that you have you are negative.

The Acer Aspire TC desktops range are NOT a high end or an upgradeable high-end desktop THEY ARE BUILT TO A BUDGET! If you want a high-end desktop that suits you and you want to overclock and change its bios fugadug and you are such a bios and computer Gu🧞‍♂️ru🧙‍♀️ ??? Then build your own desktop and stop whining and complaining on this forum about the Aspire TC range😁!