Dark mode + liking posts. dont know how to turn on dark mode

Options
mikeyjames
mikeyjames Member Posts: 52 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in Welcome Forum

Hey all,

I'm sure there used to be dark mode on these forums. Haven't been around for a while and can't figure how to get it turned back on.

Also, I'm using Edge browser and each time I try to like a post I get taken to an error page that tells me I need to enable java sctript. I already have it enabled so any clues on this one?

Cheers

Mick

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Comments

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,599 Trailblazer
    Options

This forum was recently redesigned with many changes, Dark Mode maybe one of them, although I still see some posts in dark mode.

The Java screen error was reported, every language board has the Java issue and moderators are working on it.

• mikeyjames
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thanks @Puraw. For the life of me I can't figure how to get dark mode back. Each time I get a new computer I spend a few months working things out on the forums. My current new computer is a Helios 18 I just picked up last week, before that was a Helios 700 in December 2019, so I haven't been around much for a couple of years and things have changed.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,599 Trailblazer
    Options

I don't think it is a forum thing but a Windows theme:

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

What does updating the bios have to do with community dark mode?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mikeyjames
    Options