Acer nitro Command prompt does not recognize suggested “systemreset-factory reset” command.

Stevevincent54
Stevevincent54 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited June 2023 in Nitro Gaming

I am trying to reset my Acer nitro. After I highlight troubleshoot there is no option to reset. Command prompt does not recognize suggested “systemreset-factory reset” command.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Hey! What happens when you press alt+f10 before the acer logo?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Stevevincent54

brings up 3 boxes. Startup problem(won’t run). Troubleshoot. Continue to start up.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,720 Trailblazer

You should see this:

https://www.ubackup.com/okr/acer-restore-key-1234.html

If not click on Restart, F4 or 4 and boot to Safe Mode, try the SYSTEMRESET-xxxxx command in Safe Mode or make a Clean Boot setup in MSConfig.exe, Boot Tab, Safe Boot+Minimal+Base Video and reboot.

• Stevevincent54

in order to open in safe mode. I need the pin and I don’t have it. I tried to change the pin in Microsoft, but it keeps saying that something went wrong. This is Windows 9. Thanks for your help with this. After reading all of the post, I’m not sure why this computer does not give me the factory reset option after using the shift and power method.

• Stevevincent54

so I was able to figure out the pin but cannot reset. Message says windows environment cannot be detected

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)