Nitro AN515-55 Laptop Hotspot problem, my laptop connects directly by LAN to my hostel internet port

Options
2»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,582 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yeah, I saw those posts too about enabling all the network adapters BT, wifi, lan but doubted it in this case. As mentioned earlier, I suggest registering and posting the issue to the iphone forums to see what they might come up with. Seems like when an iphone is a hotspot, most if not all Win10 PCs connect to the iphone hotspot. But if it's the other way around, the iphone won't connect to many PCs. I doubt a PC reset is worth the effort to try to resolve it.

Jack E/NJ

• jessperj
    jessperj Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options

So I finally fixed it. What I did was just factory reset my laptop, and then it works suddenly. I don't know what happen but I may have change some settings long ago. Anyway thanks for all the suggestion you had given :))

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,582 Trailblazer
    Options

OK. Make sure System Protection is turned on in Control Panel's restore point app just in case an errant update or installation caused the issue before. That way you won't have to go through a full reset if it happens again. Thanks for reporting back.

Jack E/NJ