‎EZ321Q wi pixelated display can't seem to find a specific driver for this monitor on Acer's site

Options
benbenben
benbenben Member Posts: 3 New User
edited June 2023 in Monitors

I'm getting a pixelated display using my Acer ‎EZ321Q wi as a 2nd monitor and am wondering if I need to update the driver or if it's my HDMI to USB-C adapter or something else. I'm using the generic PnP intel monitor driver but can't seem to find a specific driver for this monitor on Acer's site (searching for the model and/or the SNID) comes up blank.

For reference, I'm running

• ‎EZ321Q wi as a 2nd monitor with Win11 64 bit.
  • My monitor is set to 1920x1080 with a 60hz refresh rate
  • I connect the monitor to my PC using HDMI to a USB-C adapter (since my PC and docking station only have USB-C ports).

Any ideas?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • benbenben
    Options

Thank you! Here are a couple of pictures…

The 1st is from the Acer monitor (extended display from my laptop) and the 2nd is from my laptop screen (primary display). Maybe it's a scaling issue or something else?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

Looks like it's the scaling to me. What scale is it set to?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • benbenben
    Options

Thanks @billsey… I had my primary monitor set to 200% scale (recommended) but the Acer / extension set to 100%. When I changed it to 200%, the resolution is much better (still not the same resolution as my PC but better). Thank you!

• Rao786
    Rao786 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi.

If you're experiencing a pixelated display issue with the EZ321Qwi monitor and unable to locate a specific driver on Acer's website, I recommend reaching out to Acer's customer support for assistance. They should be able to provide you with the appropriate driver or guide you on resolving the pixelation problem.

please visit: https://softliee.com/oppo-a97

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Try enabling all these performance options:

Look for ADJUST APPEARANCE AND PERFORMANCE IN WINDOWS in Cortana!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

The problem was solved?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer