A415-45G-R57J Is there a way to Increasing RAM from 16GB to 32 gb? What is model of RAM do I need?

oleksiikozhemiaka
oleksiikozhemiaka Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi. Is there a way to increase RAM from 16GB to 32 gb? Is it available? I know that my desktop doesn't have an additional memory slot, but can I change my 16 gb of RAM to 32 ? What is model of RAM do I need?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 12,948 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Your device has 8GB of memory soldered to the board and supports a maximum of 24GB of memory, that is, the maximum memory that the slot supports is 16GB (8GB + 16GB = 24GB).

All the best.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)

Answers

• Alejandro_AC

Hi @oleksiikozhemiaka can you confirm the model of the equipment, I could not find it by A415-45G, could it be an error and is it the A515-45G model?

Thank you so much.
    All the best.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
  • oleksiikozhemiaka
    oleksiikozhemiaka Member Posts: 2 New User
  • Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓

Your device has 8GB of memory soldered to the board and supports a maximum of 24GB of memory, that is, the maximum memory that the slot supports is 16GB (8GB + 16GB = 24GB).

All the best.