Why does my Acer Aspire ES1-732 laptop stopped responding to everything?

Options
Underworked
Underworked Member Posts: 3 New User

So i put it sleep mode then about 5 minutes later i wanted to play Roblox, but it stopped responding to everything.

Turned off screen, turned off mouse and keyboard, not even responding to the power button.

It's not the first time and i needed to wait for it's battery to deplete. It also does BSOD and little green and purple lines all over the screen while doing my work in Discord or Unity or while playing Roblox.

What's on it:

Windows 10 64-Bit latest version

Answers

• Underworked
    Options

Also there's no backlight

Idk why

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,380 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi @Underworked

Try to "Reset this PC" either in Windows 10 or using the Recovery USB Flash drive. To get to the "Repair" screen, force your laptop to shutdown 3-4 times by pressing the Power button and keep it depressed till it shuts down (no more lights on the side of your laptop). Then power up again and right after the Acer logo shut down again with the power button. Repeat that 3 times and you should get the blue "Repair" screen, don't do repair but select Restart>Safe Mode. If Windows10 starts normally in Safe Mode you have a driver issue. If this fails use a USB recovery disk to go to Safe Mode or Reset this PC without losing your files. BTW you wrote that you depleted your battery several times, once you are up and running again check the condition of your battery by creating a Battery Report in Windows, you may find that your battery is also bad.🤨

• Underworked
    Options

Thanks for this answer. I tried these nothing worked, but i can make a battery report to see that.