Can I use the touch screen functionality on my All-in-One PC z3-615 if it's being used as a monitor?

Options
Hwensta
Hwensta Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 2023 in All-In-One PCs

Hello,

At my office there is an Acer All in One PC model: aspire z3-615. We all have laptops here so no one is using it but I want to see if I can use it as an extra monitor so I can use the touch screen. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thank you.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Hello! Can you send a picture of the HDMI ports? I think this model only has video output and not input.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

Nope, the touchscreen is attached to the comuter with an internal USB port and that interface isn't exposed to anything external. You can use it as a monitor, if it has an HDMI-In port (and many models do not), but you can't use the touch screen.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.