Acer Nitro 5 an515-54 GTX 1650 ! Please provide the original bios of the video card? Or any worker

ShonTyo2023
ShonTyo2023 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Hi all! Sorry, I use a translator, I need the bios of the gtx 1650 video card for acer. Please help me or send me your bios if you have the same laptop model

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,488 Trailblazer
    edited February 2023

Acer does not have a VBIOS for the GTX-1650 for your Nitro AN515-54 laptop, DON'T UPDATE THE VBIOS of the Nitro AN515-54 from anywhere else except Acer or NVidia, as updating the bios from anywhere else on the web, will damage and brick your GTX1650 gpu. All the other bios version on the web are not an official Acer or NVidia GTX1650 VBIOS. Acer only provides appropriate VBIOS for certain laptops/desktops if they require it and they don't have the official VBIOS available. Get into contact with Acer in your country and ask about this and tell them your problem, as and if your GPU doesn't work then a VBIOS firmware flash will do nothing.

NVidia WARNS users about VBIOS

You will need to contact your laptop manufacturer for the latest custom laptop UEFI and video BIOS for your graphics card. Flashing a graphics card with an incompatible or untested version can permanently damage your graphics card. Most graphics card related fixes are provided through display driver updates.

Note: read this NVidia article, If you are experiencing issues with your graphics card, then before flashing a new video BIOS update, we recommend downloading and installing the latest drivers for your card or using the NVIDIA GPU UEFI Firmware Update Tool and once you have the tool downloaded, please run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions.  Ensure all apps are closed before running the tool and make sure no OS updates are pending in the background.  This tool can be used with Founders Edition as well as partner cards.

• ShonTyo2023
    ShonTyo2023 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Unfortunately, there is no acer service center in my city. My problem is that my display stopped working when I disable the intel graphics card through the device manager. But before 100% it worked