how do I change the operating system on this site

Options

when I go to my Aspire desktop, it shows I have Windows 10, but I have Windows 11. Can I change that? How?

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you are talking about the registered devices on the Acer website, it likely is showing you what it shipped with, not what you have done to it since then. I don't believe they have a mechanism that would allow you to change that.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,986 Trailblazer
    edited February 2023
    Options

What Aspire model number do you have, go to Settings About and if you have Win-11 then you should have the following details if you have the latest Win-11 version and OS build, as you might have the Win-10 desktop background image and not the OS.

• Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,436 Supercomputer Wrangler WiFi Icon
    Options

Try SETTINGS <> ACTIVATIONS

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you are talking about the registered devices on the Acer website, it likely is showing you what it shipped with, not what you have done to it since then. I don't believe they have a mechanism that would allow you to change that.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.