Nitro AN15-44-R99Q My out of Warranty 2 1/2 year old Laptop need repair services

Options
vahawkeye
vahawkeye Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 2023 in Nitro Gaming

I have a 2 1/2 year old Nitro AN15-44-R99Q laptop that is out of warranty that suddenly quick booting. I can hear the fan running but it isn't going through the boot sequence at all. It worked without issue this morning as I ran it on battery until it game me the power low warning a few hours later. I shut it down properly as I always. do. Tonight when powering on the key board lights and I can hear the fans running but no other sounds as the screen remains dark. I went to the repair services page and entered my Serial Number and the code and it didn't recognize it. I type in the same exact serial number on my registration page and it is the correct serial number. Same thing with the snid number. How do I get repair service when it doesn't recognize serial or SNID number?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,064 Trailblazer
    Options

Seeing that your AN15-44-R99Q is out of warranty, try to do a hard reset first, turn the laptop off, unscrew the eleven (11) screws of the back cover, then starting from the upper side, pry to release the upper side latches and cover to dislodge it. After, disconnect and unscrew the main battery and take it out, then unplug the RTC/BIOS battery and take the ram out, leave all components disconnected for 15min and reconnect all, then reboot the laptop and see if it boots up.

To send your AN15-44-R99Q laptop to Acer then get into contact with Acer in your area and contact them on the process of getting your product repaired, as these Acer sites are sometimes down, for example I just tried to get onto the Repair My Acer site and it was down and got a “403 Forbidden Error“ so you either try a few times or try to get into contact with Acer in your area by phone.