Acer Nitro 5 an515-45's windows key doesnt work optimized

yakupbykk
yakupbykk Member Posts: 11 New User
edited November 2022 in Nitro Gaming

Hello guys, the windows key of my acer nitro 5 an515-45 model number laptop does not work optimized. After using it for a long time, it gets crazy and works as a play stop button. This problem is caused even though the windows and menu key option are turned on in Nitrosense. Lastly i use 21h2 version of windows 10 pro 64bit. I would appreciate if you could solve my problem, thank you.

Answers

• Hi,

Go to Device Manager, expand Keyboards, right click Standard PS/2 keyboard and select Propertes, move to Driver Tab and uninstall Driver, reboot and let Windows install the driver.

• yakupbykk

If you're talking about this button, I've tried it before and the problem has occurred again.

• Yes, that's correct, OK, let us try something else, go to Acer Support site and download Quick Access Application and save it on the Desktop, the uninstall current installation of Acer Quick Access Application through Control panel, Programs, Programs anfeatures, reboot and install downloaded Application.

• yakupbykk

Thank you for your help, but this application was not installed before. I just uploaded it thanks to you.

• yakupbykk

Dude, that wasn't the solution for the windows key problem and now because I downloaded this application, every time I pressed capslock and numlock, the screen also started to display images. It close when i close Quick access from the task manager. :,)

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044

@yakupbykk

Quick Access will help you to see the display indicator when you press the num lock and caps lock. If you dont like it you have to unisntall the Quick access applicaiton.

Regarding your keyboard issue please follow the steps given below

Sometimes a simple system restore will fix the issue.. 

Try windows x

click on power shell admin or command prompt admin 

type rstrui

chose an earlier date on which your computer was working fine  

click on next, finish, yes

It will restore your computer to an earlier date 

if you get an message - system restore not completed - click on close 

It will show you all the icons..

Try and check whether it is working now ..

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044

@yakupbykk

Regarding keyboard issue.. 

Try windows x 

go to device manager 

expand keyboard 

right click on keyboard driver - uninstall 

Restart the computer 

It should work fine.. 

If it is still not working then we have to do a refresh and reset

click on start - settings - update and security - recovery - reset this pc - get started 

or 

on start - type here to search - type reset this pc - click on reset this pc on the top - click on get started 

It will show you keep my files and remove everything

chose keep my files 

chose the account - type the password - click on local reinstall - click on reset 

It will be in progress.. 

login to computer and start using the computer. 

If it is still not working 

click on start - settings - update and security - recovery - reset this pc - get started 

chose remove everything 

click on local reinstall - just remove my files - click on reset

It will be in progress

Note:

If you do refresh ( keep my files ) - all your personal files like pictures, music , documents , videos will still be intact.  Only the applications will be lost

If you do reset ( remove everything ) - you are doing a factory default.  It will become like a day one computer.  It will wipe out everything and take your computer to day one like a new computer. 

You can also do the recovery in an alternative way..

There are two alt keys on the keyboard. If you look at the bottom row of keyboard you can see the one on the left side of space bar and the other on the right side of space bar. The alt key on the right side will be looking like alt, alt gr or alt car. Turn off the computer. Hold the alt key on the left and tap f10 continuously.  It will go to repair mode. It will show you chose an option, continue, troubleshoot.  If it is not going to repair mode, turn off the computer. Turn on the computer. Hold the right alt key ( alt gr or alt car or alt ) and then tap f10 continuously. It will go to chose an option continue and troubleshoot..

It will show you chose an option, continue, troubleshoot

Go to troubleshoot - click on reset this pc

click on keep my files ( only applications will be lost )  chose your account and type your password  - click on local reinstall - click on reset

It will be in progress 

If the keep my files option is not working 

Go to troubleshoot - click on reset this pc – click on remove everything – click on local reinstall – just remove my files – click on reset 

It will reinstall windows. 

If the just remove my files is not working.. 

Go to troubleshoot - click on reset this pc – click on remove everything – click on local reinstall – Fully clean the drive – click on reset 

It will reinstall windows. 

Note: You can also go to chose an option , continue , troubleshoot by holding the alt key + tapping f10 or alt gr + tapping f10 on the keyboard while turning on the computer.  Once you see the troubleshoot option, you can stop tapping the f10 and stop holding the alt key.  Then you can try the keep my files and remove everything ( just remove by files and fully clean the drive ) by following the steps which was mentioned above. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Does the same problem occur after uninstalling nitro sense?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)