Acer One 10 SW110-1CT touch not working properly

vikram4959
vikram4959 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Acer One 10 SW110-1CT touch not working properly.

After re-formatted Windows 10 Home 22H2 and installed all drivers, all works.

Touch also detected and tested but not working properly or not even when clicking on Windows start menu or nothing.

Try calibration no help also installed updated display drivers.

Only touch not properly clicking on screen if solution pls someone provided same model image.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer

>>>After re-formatted Windows 10 Home 22H2>>>

Why did you re-format?

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

Does Device Manager show any errors or warnings? You might have to let Windows update install drivers for you a couple of times before everything will work.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • vikram4959

Tinkerer

Laptop slowness and lags so I formatted and install all drivers even touch works but not 100% like original

• vikram4959

Tinkerer

no device manage error, all drivers and Windows updated, its something that i need to install for proper touch or Laptop shows 10 touch and 10 figure's also works but single touch like minimize/close/maximize not work

• vikram4959

Tinkerer

is there any one have original image of this model or any one who have same model pls share what exactly device manager and touch and display drivers

• JackE

The original Acer OEM factory image was on hidden ACER OEM factory reset partition.

If you re-formatted and installed the generic Windows version using Microsoft's USB media creation tool, this partition is probably no longer available.

You can try accessing it by shutting the machine down. Then turn it back on again and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping F10 key. A reset menu should appear if the hidden factory partition is still intact. Follow instructions in this video.

acerecovery10

Jack E/NJ

• vikram4959

Tinkerer

What should i do for touch proper work like original

• JackE

You can try to download and install the updated sensor and platform drivers at this link. to see if it resolves the issue.

Jack E/NJ

• vikram4959

Tinkerer

If any have same Laptop Model, Pls share image

• JackE

>>>You can try accessing it by shutting the machine down. Then turn it back on again and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping F10 key. A reset menu should appear if the hidden factory partition is still intact. Follow instructions in this video.>>>>

Did you try the ALT+F10 cold boot reset mentioned earlier to try to restore the system from the hidden factory image?

Jack E/NJ