Acer Care Center doesn't show any driver updates in Acer Aspire A515-56G Laptop?

chandaashoka
chandaashoka Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

I bought this laptop in last year and i tried to update drivers from acer care center from last year but care center always shows "Your system is up to date" . when i click that "check now" button then also it appered "Your system is up to date" and there's nothing in my Update history also. My acer care center version is 4.00.3042.0 . And unfortunately i don't know to choose right driver updates that i needed for my laptop and that'swhy i didn't manulally update from acer support site. so please tell me how to update my drivers from acer care center and how do i fix this issue in care center? please tell me because i don't know to update drivers from acer support site because i don't know to choose which drivers i have to update and which are not. so please tell me to fix this issue in acer care center.

Please help me to fix this care center problem. Thankyou.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,467 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

If you aren't doing Windows Updates for some reason (a very bad idea in most cases) then when Acer releases a new driver (which happens much less often than when Microsoft will publish a new driver) Acer Care Center will offer to install it for you.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers