Monitor is bugged and won’t work on reset it should look like the last on but it’s dimmed

Options
Aiden7825
Aiden7825 Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
I have tried resetting settings, power cycling, selecting different modes and different hdmi cables and I can’t find anything similar to what’s happened for me online 

Answers

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Options
    Hi @Aiden7825

You can try to reinstall the display drivers to check if that makes any difference.

How to restart Graphics Driver in Windows 1110

NOTE: After uninstalling the driver you have to reboot the computer to reinstall the display driver.

Hope it will help you in some way.
  • Aiden7825
    Aiden7825 Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
    Options
    ragsak28 said:
    Hi @Aiden7825

You can try to reinstall the display drivers to check if that makes any difference.

NOTE: After uninstalling the driver you have to reboot the computer to reinstall the display driver.

ragsak28 said:
    Hi @Aiden7825

ragsak28 said:
    Hi @Aiden7825

Unfortunately I’m on an Xbox 😅