What is needed to become an Acer Certified Technician

cnatullis
cnatullis Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in Legacy Windows
Good morning,

I work for an MSP out of Southern Wisconsin and am interested in becoming an Acer Certified Repair Technician.  
What classes are needed for this?

Thanks!

Answers

• I will invite moderator @Acer-Ingrid!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,274 Community Administrator
    I will invite moderator @Acer-Ingrid!

Thank you egydiocoelho!

Hello cnatullis

Thank you for your interest in the Acer Certified Program. I sent you a private message, please reply at your convenience. 

Kind Regards, 
    Acer-Ingrid 
  • Jugonus17
    Jugonus17 Member Posts: 2 New User

Acer-Ingrid can you help me get an email to become a certified Acer Technician, I am currently working for Dell and Lenovo under worldwide techservices and would like to involved with acer. I have done this type of work for about 5-10 years total and would like to get involved with acer soon. Thank you.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

You likely should send Ingrid a PM, since she doesn't monitor threads except as her moderator duties require.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,274 Community Administrator

Hello Jugonus17,

Thank you for your participation in the Acer Community. I sent you a private message, please reply at your convenience. 

Kind Regards, 
    Acer-Ingrid 

This discussion has been closed.