Acer Laptop Bug/Problem

Options
Williamentity
Williamentity Member Posts: 1 New User
I will paint this situation as a picture before I begin.
I wake up, flip open my laptop, turn it on and nothing happens.
I click the Power Button, the LED lights up, nothing happens to the screen whatsoever, the Motherboard clicks, Fan Spins then there is a quite audible click, and it turns off. 3 seconds later, it turns itself back on and repeats the process automatically until it dies (or I force it to shut off)

I’ve removed the battery and help down the power button to remove static 5 times.
Performed a BIOS reset.
Reseated the Battery, Harddrive, Ram.

Ive taken out the battery, plugged it in, no change.
I’ve taken the battery out and avoided plugging it in, no change.

The only “Solution” I know is trying a new charger, the dilemma with that is I don’t have another charger or access to one.

THIS ISN’T A BOOT LOOP
It doesn’t show anything on the screen whatsoever, and I’ve even tried options to fix Boot Looping, to no success.

Comments

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Options
    I will paint this situation as a picture before I begin.
    I wake up, flip open my laptop, turn it on and nothing happens.
    I click the Power Button, the LED lights up, nothing happens to the screen whatsoever, the Motherboard clicks, Fan Spins then there is a quite audible click, and it turns off. 3 seconds later, it turns itself back on and repeats the process automatically until it dies (or I force it to shut off)

I’ve removed the battery and help down the power button to remove static 5 times.
    Performed a BIOS reset.
    Reseated the Battery, Harddrive, Ram.

Ive taken out the battery, plugged it in, no change.
    I’ve taken the battery out and avoided plugging it in, no change.

The only “Solution” I know is trying a new charger, the dilemma with that is I don’t have another charger or access to one.

THIS ISN’T A BOOT LOOP
    It doesn’t show anything on the screen whatsoever, and I’ve even tried options to fix Boot Looping, to no success.
    Requesting you to share the model name of your device.