Secure boot won't enable

Needhelpalways
Needhelpalways Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 2022 in Windows 11
So I updated to windows 11 and it was a pretty simple process absolutely no problems.

But I tried to launch valorant and it said it needed tpm 2.0 and secure boot.

I opened "run" and typed tpm.msc and tpm version was 2.0 so it wasn't it.

But I opened system information and saw that secure boot state was off.

So I opened the bios and was baffled when I saw secure boot was enabled.

So I disabled and enabled it but in the system information it still said secure boot state was off.

I have no idea why this is happening please help.

[//Moved the category to Windows 11 from Nitro]

Best Answer

• Needhelpalways
    Answer ✓
    ah I did it 
     yeah if you encounter this problem you gotta turn secure boot to factory settings

Answers

• Needhelpalways
    Answer ✓
    ah I did it 
     yeah if you encounter this problem you gotta turn secure boot to factory settings

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    under system information , whats the secure boot state? If it ever toggles to off it cant be re enabled without a reinstall ithink
  • Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hi @ Needhelpalways

Please mention your model name of unit

• Michael6969
    Michael6969 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i have the same problem. i just want to ask how did u turn secure boot to factory settings ? 

• i have the same problem. i just want to ask how did u turn secure boot to factory settings ? 

What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Factory settings for Secure Boot is to have it enabled. That blocks booting from unknown devices and is the more secure possibility. To change the Secure Boot settings some BIOS versions make you set a supervisor password first. In those cases you can remove the password after you have done the changes you wished to.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Unknownboiz
    Unknownboiz Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited November 2022

Wait where's the secure boot? I can't even find it. My PC's bios have no secure boot in the boot section

• Unknownboiz
    Unknownboiz Member Posts: 2 New User

Oh wait i found it anyway

• Fatihİleri
    Fatihİleri Member Posts: 1 New User

Thank you, bro. I had the same problem. I solved it because of you