Does acer spin 1 have a stylus?(SP114-31 series)

Options
Sheikh
Sheikh Member Posts: 1 New User
Acer Spin 1

Answers

• StevenGen
    Options
    Sheikh said:
    Acer Spin 1

Yes the model Spin 1 SP114-31 has the fast-charging, slot-in Acer Active Stylus1.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,734 Trailblazer
    Options
    I have to correct Steven here... The SP114-31 does not have a stylus and doesn't support an active stylus. Then SP114-31N does have an active stylus. They share a manual, so it can be confusing to know which is which.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • raqxo8
    raqxo8 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    billsey said:
    I have to correct Steven here... The SP114-31 does not have a stylus and doesn't support an active stylus. Then SP114-31N does have an active stylus. They share a manual, so it can be confusing to know which is which.
    Oh wow for the first time I found the answer I am looking for.. Thanks so much. I was wondering as the Acer Spin 1 that I have doesn't support the active stylus, can you recommend a good one to purchase (mainly for drawing) please? I purchased one but you have to press pretty hard on the screen for it to work. Anyway thank you. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,734 Trailblazer
    Options
    If your model doesn't come with a stylus then it doesn't have an active digitizer as part of the screen and none of the styluses will work. You have to use a pen that acts like a finger, usually with the blunt rubber tip.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • raqxo8
    raqxo8 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thank you. I have one of those but I have to press really hard on it and thought you may know a good one but all good I'll keep researching. Thanks 
  • JulianFil
    JulianFil Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    raqxo8 said:
    Thank you. I have one of those but I have to press really hard on it and thought you may know a good one but all good I'll keep researching. Thanks 
    Did you end up finding a good one? From reading this I gather I don't need a bluetooth smart stylus. What type should I get?