My Acer Nitro 5 Will and won’t turn on.

Options
Woofle1
Woofle1 Member Posts: 1 New User
This is a long story. Back a mouth ago my I put my computer in a bag to change class and took it out again. When I went to turn it on the keys lit up along with the blue light it then just stopped. This kept happening when I tried to turn it on. I took it to my schools tech guy and he said it was completely done. No way to have it work again. I go back home a hour or so later and it turns on fine I had the computer check itself and it said it was ok. So this problem of not turning on to then turn on sometimes continues till winter break when it starts to work fine. I can close it put it in my bag and it works fine. So then this month I took a test finished it put it away and took it out next class and it wouldn’t turn on. I go home and over the weekend it works fine. I put it in my bag and it hasn’t worked since.

I opened the back of it and saw how when I hit the power button the computer actually did start its startup with the fans starting but then a red light flashed and everything stopped. I check the ram and graphics card and it all looks fine. This is driving me mad as my school is based around computers and our loners are bad. Please please tell me there is a fix to this. The photo is where I see the right light flash before it all stops.

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,771 Pathfinder
    Options
    @Woofle1 unplug that battery and hold the power button for 30secs for a power reset.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @Woofle1,

Are you getting any light indication when charger is connected.