My laptop doesn’t turn on, it’s a Acer nitro 5 an515-54-54w2, what can I do?

Options
Zyn98x
Zyn98x Member Posts: 3 New User
A few hours ago I disarm mi laptop to clean the fans, and after that the laptops didn’t want to turn on, the keyboards flashes when I try too turn on the laptop, the blue light on the charger is on but nothing happens when I push the power button, I tried different methods to fix it but nothing that work for now, can somebody give me some advices of what to do?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try resetting the battery: turn off the computer, unplug the power adapter, press the power button for thirty seconds, and leave the computer off for half an hour.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Zyn98x
    Options
    Yea, I’ve tried that too and still doesn’t turn on, I’ve tried removing one stick of ram too and it didn’t work either, other method that I tried was removing the main battery and nothing.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is your laptop still under warranty?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Zyn98x
    Options
    It is, is now on the store, I’m just waiting to get a call back from them, hopefully it gets fixed, thanks for the help.