Is It Possible to Enable Onboard Graphics For Acer Nitro N50-600?

Nitro_User24
Nitro_User24 Member Posts: 2 New User
When I use the AMD Radeon RX 580X 4GB to setup an HDTV and use it as a second monitor, my GPU gets really hot, and I'm not doing anything intense, just browsing (70-80 celcius).  

That's why I want to use the onboard graphics for the HDTV and leave the GPU for my Acer H236HL monitor.  However, when I went to the BIOS I could not enable the onboard graphics and btw there is a plastic cover on the back of my N50 covering the motherboard HDMI.

FYI, my CPU is an i7-8700...so it does have integrated graphics capability. 

Is there any way to enable onboard graphics or it just cannot be done? 

Thank you.  

Answers

• Nitro_User24
    Nitro_User24 Member Posts: 2 New User
    And the HDTV is being connected to the GPU with an Insignia DP to HDMI cable.
  • When I use the AMD Radeon RX 580X 4GB to setup an HDTV and use it as a second monitor, my GPU gets really hot, and I'm not doing anything intense, just browsing (70-80 celcius).  

That's why I want to use the onboard graphics for the HDTV and leave the GPU for my Acer H236HL monitor.  However, when I went to the BIOS I could not enable the onboard graphics and btw there is a plastic cover on the back of my N50 covering the motherboard HDMI.

FYI, my CPU is an i7-8700...so it does have integrated graphics capability. 

Is there any way to enable onboard graphics or it just cannot be done? 

Thank you.  
    Use this guide here "How to Switch Between Dedicated GPU and Integrated Graphics"