Game Stuttering when move the mouse cursor pointer Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52

AhmadFitri98
AhmadFitri98 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited November 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hi, i played Euro Truck Simulator 2. Before this, the game run smoothly. Now after latest update of window 10, my game suddenly stutter/lag when i move the mouse cursor pointer even at the menu of the game. 

Geforce driver update ✅ 
window 10 update ✅ 

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @AhmadFitri98,

Plz post the keyboard pic here.
  • AhmadFitri98

Tinkerer

Easwar said:
    Hi @AhmadFitri98,

Plz post the keyboard pic here.
    Thank you for the reply.
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    @AhmadFitri98 did you try to verify the game files on steam. Also, does this happen to other games as well?
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • AhmadFitri98

Tinkerer

AnhEZ28 said:
    @AhmadFitri98 did you try to verify the game files on steam. Also, does this happen to other games as well?
    Yes I’ve verify the game files on steam. No, i have only this game in my laptop. 
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    @AhmadFitri98 what is the version of Windows 10 that you updated? If you just updated within 10 days, you can rollback to the previous version.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @AhmadFitri98,

Lower the Game's Graphical Settings

A common reason for a stuttering mouse is because your system is struggling to run the game. ... Start by turning everything as low as possible, then work your way up in increments until you're satisfied with the visual quality and your mouse isn't lagging.
  • AhmadFitri98

Tinkerer

AnhEZ28 said:
    @AhmadFitri98 what is the version of Windows 10 that you updated? If you just updated within 10 days, you can rollback to the previous version.
    My windows 10 version : 21H1