Acer Aspire ES1-533-C2YZ Mainboard Upgrade

Options
emircnkr
emircnkr Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi! I have Acer Aspire ES1-533-C2YZ and I want to upgrade ES1-572 (i3-6006u version) mainboard with new cooling block and fan. Is it possible?

//Edited the content to add model name.​

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Seems possible. The mainboard dimensions, mounting holes & layout are  nearly identical. So it should fit inside the case OK with ports in proper positions.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Seems possible. The mainboard dimensions, mounting holes & layout are  nearly identical. So it should fit inside the case OK with ports in proper positions.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    emircnkr,

I think it's possible but it will be costly to replace the motherboard and we have to replace a compatable one to fix it. Plz contact acer tech support to get the part number of laptop mainboard.
  • JackE
    Options

Jack E/NJ

• emircnkr
    emircnkr Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options
    I upgraded my laptop finally. By the way, I upgraded to Intel Core i3 6100U version (ES1-572-30K0 mainboard). It works properly but it costed much. I had to buy 2*4GB 2666MHz DDR4 RAMs and a new fan and cooling block. I paid 1300 TRY in total (equal to 146$).
  • JackE
    Options
    Congratulations. Thanks for reporting back on your success.  :)

Jack E/NJ