Acer TravelMate P215 and TPM Module upgrade

tadekmtadekm Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Hello.
When Acer will provide new firmware update for TPM module (NTC) from 7.2.1.0 to 7.2.2.0 like DELL or Lenovo did for their systems ? As I see the version 7.2.2.0 is marked as urgent. 
Thank you.

FAQ & Answers

• what is the exact model? example p215-52-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tadekmtadekm Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

P215-52-516R
  • What is the bios version? What version of tpm appears here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tadekmtadekm Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

BIOS version is 1.27
  • In this case, if many users make this request, it is possible that acer engineers will update the tpm firmware.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer