Nitro AN515-42. Why is my Nitro Sense app not opening?

Options
Eliminator_02
Eliminator_02 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited June 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hello there,
Till last evening my laptop was working all fine and all apps were working good. But since morning, I am unable to open Nitro Sense app on my laptop. I have already tried and reinstalled Nitro Sense multiple times but that has not given and positive results. I have also repaired and reset the app multiple times in windows settings yet, no change. Please help me with this issue. I have an Nitro AN515-42. 

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    By any chance did you recently update to 21h1? I think a few other people have had problems with predator sense and I'm wondering if it's the same thing 

If you head into event viewer are their any errors around the time you open the app?
  • Eliminator_02
    Eliminator_02 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options
    Leostat said:
    By any chance did you recently update to 21h1? I think a few other people have had problems with predator sense and I'm wondering if it's the same thing 

If you head into event viewer are their any errors around the time you open the app?
    Yes, I had updated my windows to the latest version. I have already uninstalled the update but it didn't help me. My friend later recommend me to repair  Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 and restart my PC. His method worked. Thanks for trying to help me. 
  • Leostat
    Options
    Thanks for that :D glad to know that works as will suggest it if we see somone with the same issue!
  • Iamike1234
    Iamike1234 Member Posts: 4 New User
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Leostat said:
    Thanks for that :D glad to know that works as will suggest it if we see somone with the same issue!
    ive done both and doesent work do you have any solutions. for me predator sense opens the closes but still runs if i try to open it it just loads for a second and stops. i need to fix this asap since it causes fps drops
  • Leostat
    Options
    When you say both what do you mean :)
  • Iamike1234
    Iamike1234 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Leostat said:
    When you say both what do you mean :)
    I meant that ive uninstalled the the update 21h1 and repaired c visual but i resetted my pc and reinstalled windows and now its working. Also after the the r it happend to me again but i found where the issue was. It was in my 3rd party software that i use for gaming and fps boost.
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,353 Pathfinder
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @Eliminator_02
    Uninstall nitrosense then run the following commands in Windows PowerShell as administrator 

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi Iamike1234,

May I know the full model name of your unit.