Acer Aspire V5-571-6891

Options
lilred
lilred Member Posts: 2 New User

Where can I purchase the Acer Aspire V5-571-6891(only) near area code 92009?  The two locations on your website are not computer retailers. They are commercial IT businesses.

Answers

• Travis-Acer
    Travis-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 681 Acer Crew
    Options

We would suggest contacting retailers in your area to see if they stock this specific model, otherwise you may have better luck looking at retailers online.

• lilred
    lilred Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Travis,

This is a new product that has been written up with good reviews n PC Magazine and Consumer reports. I have contacted local retailers and googled most every retailer with NO results. I simply wish to purchase one. As a representative of Acer would it be too much to ask where I might purchase one? If this is not your department could you please make available a contact that could provide the information. This product is obviously receiving much attention and an many others seem to be looking for the same answer.

Thank you.

• sergyegi
    sergyegi Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I too am having this exact same issue in my area code. How is it possible that you guys not know who stocks your laptops? What if I was a supplier looking to buy 100 units? Where would I go? Seems like Acer is really dropping the ball on this one.

• sergyegi
    sergyegi Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Bump.

This discussion has been closed.