Which services can I disable? I use an Aspire 3 15 (A315-24P) laptop

MarioChef
MarioChef Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 27 in Aspire Laptops

Greetings! I use an Aspire 3 15 (A315-24P) laptop and after reinstalling my windows cleanly, I installed my drivers and I really wanted to check if the services from acer were installed and indeed yes, they were installed as well as Acer Sense being the application for which I created this topic. I knew that this application mainly helps me to limit the laptop charge to 80% to prevent battery degradation, which helps me a lot.
I would like to enjoy this specific function without needing other options offered by the acer services that run uselessly (in my opinion) in the background, but I don't know if I can disable all/some services without affecting the battery charge limit offered by Acer Sense.
On other Windows Instances that I had previously, I tried to disable all services and delete all programs from acer (Acer Care Center including Acer Sense) but of course I could no longer use this function that I keep talking about, but instead i got a significant boost in performance . I documented myself and found out that these services and programs are bloatware, but because I need Acer Sense I don't want to delete all the services.
I wonder if there is a way to remove/disable part of the services so that they do not affect the acer sense program so that I can use this function as well as sometimes use the System Checkup also integrated in AcerSense.

I have also uploaded a screenshot with these services and also applications. I hope there is a solution. Thank you!

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

Answers