I need audio drivers for the Nitro ANV15-51 for Windows 11 Pro

UserCplusplus
UserCplusplus Member Posts: 4 New User

I purchased an external microphone, the HyperX QuadCast, and started streaming. A friend came by and mentioned that I had a problem. After some investigation, it turned out that the microphone can operate in 24-bit format, but the settings only show 16-bit. I went looking for drivers for my Acer Nitro ANV15-51, and after downloading the latest version, nothing changed. I was advised to uninstall my Windows 11 Pro and switch to Windows 10; most likely, then the microphone's potential will be unlocked.

I should note that if you look at the microphone's functionality, the ADC resolution is 16 bits, but it can be unlocked. I believe the people here are not foolish; they understand everything themselves.I scoured numerous forums in English, but I couldn't find anything that would help me. Everything that was suggested were superficial guesses that changed nothing.

Ultimately, I was directed here as the final destination where I can finally get an answer that will either not satisfy me or, on the contrary, resolve my problem

Answers