I cant do new w11 install because windows can't see c disk on install progress in Nitro 5 AN515-58

lolosito
lolosito Member Posts: 5 New User
edited 2:55AM in Nitro Gaming

Pc cant see even in CMD DISK C...I TRY LOTS OF STUFF BUT NOTHING...I HAVE BOOTABLE USB WITH NEW W11 BUT I STUCK....AND IN CMD LETER OF C DISK IS X...?

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

Best Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,909 Trailblazer
    edited October 27 Answer ✓

What is your Acer laptop/desktop model number etc? As you need to go to the Acer Support page for your laptop/desktop and download the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Driver for your Acer product and put this file onto the Win-11 installation USB and when you get to the Win-11 installation section @ Where do you want to install Windows?>Load driver > you need to install this IRST driver as that will make the windows installation recognize your M.2 SSD boot drive and you can continue the installation, let us know if this is what you didn't do, as if you did this then there is other problems with your computer. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• StevenGen
    Answer ✓

First download the Nitro AN515-58 IRST (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology) Driver version 19.5.0.1037 and then put this driver file into the Win-11 installation USB and then install this driver like the guide shows above, as afterwards your M.2 SSD boot drive will be recognized and you will be able to install Win-11 onto your AN515-58 laptop.

As your post says "CAN YOU HELP ME...i cant do new w11 install because windows cant see c disk on install prgress" as the above is what you have to do to continue the Win-11 installation, you don't need to look into the bios, first do the above as the bios will recognize the drive after the IRST M.2 SSD drive is installed, try that first and let us know if it works, otherwise there is either something wrong with your latops M.2 slot or there is something wrong with the M.2 SSD drive as it might be faulty, so try a new drive etc etc, lets us know as you are doing something wrong. Good luck.

Storage 1: Gen4x4 M.2 2280 for SSD PCIE Gen4 SSD

Storage 2: Gen4x4 M.2 2280 for SSD PCIE Gen4 SSD

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

Answers

• StevenGen
    edited October 27 Answer ✓

What is your Acer laptop/desktop model number etc? As you need to go to the Acer Support page for your laptop/desktop and download the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Driver for your Acer product and put this file onto the Win-11 installation USB and when you get to the Win-11 installation section @ Where do you want to install Windows?>Load driver > you need to install this IRST driver as that will make the windows installation recognize your M.2 SSD boot drive and you can continue the installation, let us know if this is what you didn't do, as if you did this then there is other problems with your computer. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

• lolosito
    lolosito Member Posts: 5 New User

Its Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58 bios 2.14...how can I install IRST driver when I can't access to windows..I can access only in bios..CMD and install progress but can't go to windows...can't use bitlocker and any repair process?! Thank you in advance.

• StevenGen
    Answer ✓

First download the Nitro AN515-58 IRST (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology) Driver version 19.5.0.1037 and then put this driver file into the Win-11 installation USB and then install this driver like the guide shows above, as afterwards your M.2 SSD boot drive will be recognized and you will be able to install Win-11 onto your AN515-58 laptop.

As your post says "CAN YOU HELP ME...i cant do new w11 install because windows cant see c disk on install prgress" as the above is what you have to do to continue the Win-11 installation, you don't need to look into the bios, first do the above as the bios will recognize the drive after the IRST M.2 SSD drive is installed, try that first and let us know if it works, otherwise there is either something wrong with your latops M.2 slot or there is something wrong with the M.2 SSD drive as it might be faulty, so try a new drive etc etc, lets us know as you are doing something wrong. Good luck.

Storage 1: Gen4x4 M.2 2280 for SSD PCIE Gen4 SSD

Storage 2: Gen4x4 M.2 2280 for SSD PCIE Gen4 SSD