Where do I change presets in Nitrosense? Currently it is set on Music.

BobMnz
BobMnz Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
edited 12:15AM in Nitro Gaming

Currently it is set on Music.

When I change it to anything else click out then back on Music is always selected.

Can I select anything different in say the registry, an ini, file a genie, in the machine?

I've reinstalled 5 times and both available downloads, including 1 under Admin.

My second problem with it: How do you play a game and keep an eye on the temps. When Nitro sense makes seeing the game impossible. Either play the game or watch Nitro sense. And honestly Acer if I'm not playing my game I don't need Nitro sense to keep an eye on temps.

A bit of brain work for what your designing the apps for may be in order. Something unobtrusive but still visible. not unobtrusive and unseen. Sitting up in a corner always visible????

Just a though, bought about by what I need it to do.

None of my music is that hot I have to worry about the temps. Now the Missus dancing to it is another story. But thankfully she isn't into laptops computers.

No it's not under warranty. It's under software that should have worked from the start, but doesn't. And your right if my games pc hadn't blown it's GPU, I'd be playing on that and would have forgotten this problem with the laptop that sits and waits until it is needed to fill in the gap. It's an initial sales delivery failure.

Have a good one folk's.

Cheers Bob.