My pc is suposed to have built in mic.Acer Aspire C27 All-in-One Desktop PC

ezstranger
ezstranger Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 24 in All-In-One PCs

My pc is suposed to have built in mic. but \i can't seem to get them to work. My PC model #

Acer Aspire C27 All-in-One Desktop PC

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• compad
    compad Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 24 Answer ✓

My pc is suposed to have built in mic. but \i can't seem to get them to work. My PC model #

If your Acer Aspire C27 All-in-One Desktop PC's built-in microphone isn't working, start by checking if it's enabled. Go to your sound settings, make sure the mic is not muted, and that it's set as the default recording device.

Answers

• compad
    compad Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 24 Answer ✓

If your Acer Aspire C27 All-in-One Desktop PC's built-in microphone isn't working, start by checking if it's enabled. Go to your sound settings, make sure the mic is not muted, and that it's set as the default recording device.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer

There have been a lot of different C27 models over the years. Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like xxxxx-xxx-xxxx.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.